New and Improved! The ICFA Excellence Awards is the premier industry recognition for the most innovative and noteworthy ICF projects of the year. Now in its 5th year, the ICFA Excellence Award winners will be announced in early March 2011. Project categories include Commercial & Residential, and a Sustainability Award.
For complete information and forms, click on the links below. We suggest you save a copy of the entry form on your computer before you start filling in the information. :
Who Should Apply?
* The ICFA encourages applications from throughout the industry - ICF manufacturers, distributors, contractors, developers and the design community. ICFA members receive a substantial discount on applications.
* Projects must be completed (ready for occupancy) before application submittal, and must have been built within the last three years.
* Projects entered in the past may be re-entered, as long as they meet the timeline criteria.
* No exceptions will be allowed for eligibility guidelines.
How to Apply
* Award entries must be received no later than 5:00 pm EST on January 31, 2011.
* Entry forms are available on the ICFA Website: www.forms.org.
* Entries must be submitted via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed to ICFA on a CD .
* See Guidelines for complete application information.
* Each entry must have its own form.
Commercial and residential buildings that are completed (ready for occupancy) before application submittal, built within the last three years, and meet the criteria outlined below are eligible for awards. Categories and general entry requirements include:
* Commercial Category: Commercial projects (per IBC code definition). ICFs must be used for the structural component.
* Residential Category: One- and two-family dwellings and multiple single-family dwellings (townhouses) not more than three stories in height. ICFs must be used for the structural component and used above-grade.
* ICFA Sustainability Award: This is awarded to the project which maximizes the energy performance and minimizes the environmental footprint of a building.
Each entry will be judged on quantity and quality of achievements set forth for each category. Projects are judged individually on a blind basis. See Guidelines for full judging criteria information.